? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HorseLover Has Entered The Blogging World

Hey Everyone! This is my first blog for computer class. I made it as an assignment to just start blogging! This blog is the first blog I have ever done and so far I love it! My blog is named Horse Lover As Always because I am a major horse freak and everything I name involves horses. So far I love blogging, it is lots of fun and it's a good use of time!

2 comments:

Jacqueline's Blog said...

hey horse love its juicy princess i like blogging 2 its fun!!!!

horselover!! said...

Great!! I still havent seen yours!! I can't find it!